Globally recognized certifications make Insulflex® products the ideal choice OEM designs
We offer a variety of recognized certifications and 3rdparty independent laboratory tests. From long term fire protection ratings to dielectric strength to oil and abrasion protection ratings, our certifications give design engineers the confidence to specify Insulflex® products in the most demanding applications. Covering variety of industries, we offer recognized and relevant certifications for marine/offshore, rail, mining, off-highway vehicle, aerospace, automotive, building materials, petro-chemical and general industrial environments.
Our certifications include:
- MSHA Underground Mining
- DNV-GL Marine and Offshore
- UL 1441 Certified
- SAE AS1072
- ISO 6940/6530 Flame and Abrasion Resistance
- DIN EN 45545-2:2013:08 Rail Certification
- LNE Rail Certification to EU standards
- DMT Firetesting to 3000°F (1650®C)
- ASTM E84 and E162 Building Materials tests.
See our individual product pages or contact your Insulflex Sales Engineer for more details.
We are transparent! Copies of applicable tests and certifications are available for your review.