Our list of ADL Insulflex REACh compliant products
For our EU-based customers, ADL Insulflex®, Inc., has developed policies with regard to the REACh program.
REACh is a European Community Regulation on chemicals and their safe use (EC 1907/2006), dealing with the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical substances. The new law entered into force on 1 June 2007.
The aim of REACh is to improve the protection of human health and the environment through the better and earlier identification of the intrinsic properties of chemical substances.
In accordance with REACh regulations, an “Article” is defined as “an object which during production is given special shape, surface or design which determines its function to a greater degree than its chemical composition.”
The following Insulflex® products are considered to be Articles under the REACh guidelines:
- Pyrojacket® firesleeve – Industrial Grade and Aerostyle Grade (PJ, PJA, PJVCO, PJAVCO) all colours, with and without hook and loop, closure.
- Pyrotape® (PT)
- Pyrorope™ (PR)
- Pyroblanket™ (PB96, PB32, and PB17)
- Pyrosil™ Tape (PST and PSTR)
- Silicaflex™ Tape (SFHD, STAB and SFB)
- Fiberflect™ Tape (FFAB)
- Fiberflect™ Blanket (FFB)
- Thermosleeve™ S firesleeve (TSS)
- Thermosleeve™ B firesleeve (TSB and TSBL)
- Flexgard™ firesleeve (FG and FGVCO)
- Festoon Cable Protection Systems
- EAF Cable Cover
For more information, please download our Insulflex® REACh policy statement (PDF, 440kb)